Whether you’re building a new worship space, renovating your existing church or synagogue, or replacing aging church pews, the decisions you make today will affect your congregation for years to come. That’s why it’s so important to work with professionals who truly understand every detail of pew design and manufacturing.
At New Holland Church Furniture, we’ve been manufacturing church pews and wooden benches for over 70 years. In that time, we’ve gained the knowledge and expertise to provide distinctive workmanship you just won’t find with other pew manufacturers.
We start by listening to your needs. In some cases, you might choose to replace only the pew bodies, preserving time-honored pew ends beloved by the congregation. While in other instances, you might want to break tradition and design something entirely new. No matter what your needs, we work with you to design and build church pews and wood seating that you’ll be proud to use for generations to come.
Pew End Panels (PDF)
Pew Body Specifications (PDF)
Straight Pew Bench Examples:
Need inspiration for your church pew or synagogue seating design?
Whether you favor wooden pew benches or rich upholstery, we can match your style preferences perfectly.
Find a Rep
Serving the United States, Canada, Bermuda, the Caribbean, and South America
More Worship Furniture Styles:
Your pew ends are the most visual part of your church pews or synagogue seating. That’s why all of our pew ends are built with solid wood 2-ply construction to ensure strength and protection in high traffic areas.
We Set the Industry Standard
- Particleboard is NEVER used for our pew ends
- We use wear-resistant AWI (Architectural Woodwork Institute) premium conversion varnish finish system
- Pew ends can be manufactured in virtually any wood species including Red Oak, Maple, Cherry, Sapele Mahogany, European Beech, White Oak, and many more.
Complete Customization Available
Whether you’d like to re-create a time-honored design or create something completely new, we can work with you to add cherished detail to your church pew ends including:
- Routed designs
- A variety of edge cut designs to complement the end panel
- Matching details from an existing pew end design
Pew comfort is a significant factor that can affect your worship experience. We can accommodate your individual comfort requirements with a variety of pew body styles.
- Contoured wood pew bodies available
- Upholstered pew bodies available
- Custom pew bodies available