Looking for defined or individualized seating without losing the look of traditional pews?
Combination seating is the perfect solution for your synagogue or worship space!
Made from the same solid wood elements as our traditional pews, our combination seating combines versatility, durability, and beauty. Available in straight and curved styles with multiple configurations—including self-rising theater seats to individual upholstered backs—you’ll find a wealth of options to customize your seating layout.
With over 70 years’ experience, New Holland Church Furniture can help you with every aspect of your seating project, from design to final installation. Whether you’re remodeling an existing synagogue or building from the ground up, we work closely with your design team to offer you valuable input, along with ideas that work with your budget.
Combination Seating Examples:
Straight or Radius Curved Combination Seating
We offer combination seating in both straight and curved seating arrangements. See the difference we can make in your worship space.
Custom-Crafted Combination Seating
At New Holland Church Furniture we believe great craftsmanship is all in the details. We take great pride in producing top-quality combination seating that is as durable as it is beautiful. Our goal is always to exceed your expectations.
We Set the Industry Standard for Strength & Longevity
- Particleboard is NEVER used in New Holland Church Furniture’s combination seating
- We use wear resistant AWI (Architectural Woodwork Institute) premium conversion varnish finish system
- Combination seating can be manufactured in virtually any wood species including Red Oak, Maple, Cherry, Sapele Mahogany, European Beech, White Oak, and many more.
Choose from a Variety of Seating Configurations
- Individual self-rising theatre seats in combination with continuous pew backs. Self rising seating provides greater accessibility between rows.
- Individual upholstered back pads in combination with continuous pew seats
- Armrests between each seat
Complete Customization Available
Whether you’d like to re-create a time-honored design or create something completely new, we can work with you to add cherished detail to the ends of your combination seating including:
- Routed designs
- A variety of edge cut designs to complement the end panel
- Matching details from an existing design