New Holland Church Furniture has been producing uniquely custom worship furnishings for over half a century. From radius church pews to intricately designed worship furniture, we’re the resource architects turn to, to bring their clients’ visions to life.
If you’re an architect or designer working with a church, synagogue, or institution, we’re here to bring your building project to life with a variety of services, including:
- Space layout and design
- Custom worship furniture design
- Creative reuse ideas and implementation
Church Interior Design
Whether you’re building a new worship space or remodeling an existing church or synagogue, the interior design elements you choose will establish the look and feel of your worship space for generations to come. That’s why it’s so important to get the details of your church interior design right.
At New Holland Church Furniture, our church interior designers can work with your staff, your design team, or your architect, to establish a church interior design and seating layout that fits your vision. We can manufacture the custom church furniture you need to complement the interior design.
We use the latest computer-aided design (CAD) equipment to assist you with unequaled seating layouts, floor plans, and design assistance, including:
- Designing your worship space for maximum seating capacity
- Creating furniture designs that complement your church interior design
- Evaluating seating comparisons such as seating capacity versus budgetary cost
- Design recommendations using unique symbolism in the design of bench ends or furniture
Our church interior design team has over 70 years’ experience creating seating plans and furniture designs for churches, synagogues, and houses of worship across North America and beyond. That means valuable input during the evaluation process, which leads to better decisions and more value for your money.
Code Compliance Assistance
There’s no need to worry about code-compliance issues when you work with our church interior designers. Our team offers expert assistance in addressing basic code issues upfront, ensuring a smooth transition from design through installation.
Ready to start the interior design of your church?
AWI Associate Member
New Holland Church Furniture has been an AWI Associate Member for more than a decade!
About the AWI
The Architectural Woodwork Institute (AWI) is a nonprofit trade association founded in 1953. The AWI represents nearly 4,000 members, including architectural woodworkers, suppliers, design professionals, and students from around the world.
Setting Industry Standards
The AWI has been the voice of the woodworking industry for more than half a century. One of the primary functions of the AWI is to set industry standards among design professionals and the woodworking industry in general.
Ready to get started on your next building project?
We can help you and your design team to:
- Interpret IBC (International Building Codes) and how they apply to your church or synagogue
- Review seating capacity requirements
- Determine adequate seat spacing for egress
- Design your worship space for maximum seating capacity
- Review handicap requirements
- Address balcony code issues and requirements
Browse Church Furniture: